Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hiatus

Yes.  I've been on one.  The sun still managed to rise and set every day without my snippets on decorating and design.  This summer took a wild turn when my 4 year old son broke his elbow the last week of school.   It derailed our world, or rather mine.  The nature of his break required pins to hold bones together at the growth plate.  After two months, two surgeries, four casts, one splint, and physical therapy(every hour, on the hour), he is healed.....And I'm just now feeling relaxed enough to share focus on other things.  So, if you're reading this, thank you for doing so.  I'll be back soon with more snippets and DIY's :).  In the meantime, I'll leave you with a photo tease of my next project.

Vintage Century Loveseat (s) at a local consignment store


Hellooooo Fabric :)

No comments:

Post a Comment